3-Day Spring Meditation Retreat
With Orgyen Chowang Rinpoche
May 19 - 21, 2023
Guru Rinpoche Padmasambhava’s Advice on 19 Powerful Ways to Bring Joy and Fulfillment to Our Lives
Please register for only one of the formats: Online or In-Person.
For In-Person Attendance: Space is limited. We suggest registering as soon as possible to reserve your seat. If the available seats fill up early, there will be an option to add your name to a waiting list. Registration closes at 6:00pm Pacific Time on Thursday, May 18th.
Orgyen Chowang Rinpoche will be leading a 3-Day Spring Meditation Retreat on Guru Rinpoche Padmasambhava’s Advice on 19 Powerful Ways to Bring Joy and Fulfillment to Our Lives.
In this retreat, Orgyen Chowang Rinpoche will emphasize guided pure awareness meditation and will enhance our meditation experience by drawing on treasure teachings (terma) of a profound discussion between Guru Rinpoche Padmasambhava and Dakini Yeshe Tsogyal.
The combination of teaching and pure awareness meditation during this retreat is a powerful way to transform our minds and bring joy and fulfillment to our lives.
Approximately 900 years ago, the great treasure revealer Nyang Ral Nyima Ozer revealed a treasure teaching (terma) of a profound discussion between Guru Rinpoche Padmasambhava and Dakini Yeshe Tsogyal. These special Dakini teachings provide instructions and powerful guidance from Dakini Yeshe Tsogyal and Guru Rinpoche on how to reach enlightenment and transform our lives in an extraordinary way. They help us navigate our way to enlightenment and increase enlightened experiences.
Friday, May 19th – Sunday, May 21st
10:00am – 12:00pm Pacific Time: Morning Session
12:00pm – 1:30pm Pacific Time: Lunch
1:30pm – 4:00pm Pacific Time: Afternoon Session
$150 – Program Price
$151 – $750 – Program Price + Donation
$50 – $149 – Scholarship Rate
$275 – Program Price
$276 – $1000 – Program Price + Donation
$150 – $274 – Scholarship Rate (Limited seats available for in-person scholarship rate. Please contact us if you no longer see this option available upon checkout.)
No one will be turned away for lack of funds as space allows. Please contact us if you need to make special arrangements.
- There are no prerequisites and anyone with a background with or interest in meditation is welcome to attend.
Live Stream and Recording:
- The Retreat will be live-streamed on Zoom for participants attending Online. Please note that since you will receive the live stream link immediately upon registration, we are not able to offer refunds for this program.
- Audio and video recordings will be available for all participants (In-Person and Online) approximately one week after the retreat. The recordings will be available for 3 months.
- This is a commuter retreat. If you’re coming from out of town and need local accommodations, here are several hotels within a 20 minute driving distance of the retreat:
- Please bring your lunch each day as there will not be time to leave during the lunch break. There will be plenty of refrigerator space and a microwave available for your use. We also recommend bringing a bottle or thermos of water if you wish.
Masks will be welcomed and optional. We ask that anyone who is not feeling well or has any recent symptoms of illness or allergies prior to the retreat – or who has been in close contact with anyone who does – not attend in-person. If you are no longer able to attend in-person, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you in getting set up to attend remotely via the live stream. Please let us know as far in advance as possible so that we may offer your seat to someone else.
- If you have a different time zone, you may convert the time to your local time here.
Orgyen Chowang Rinpoche is a meditation master and teacher residing in the San Francisco bay area of California. Rinpoche began his studies in Tibet with the great Jigmed Phuntsok Rinpoche, widely acknowledged as one of the greatest Dzogchen masters of the twentieth century. More…
Learn more about Orgyen Chowang Rinpoche