2024 100 Day Meditation Challenge
With Orgyen Chowang Rinpoche
January 1 - April 9, 2024
Start 2024 with 100 Days of Meditation!
Start the new year with Pristine Mind Foundation’s 100 Day Meditation Challenge!
Our goal is to support you with guidance, community, encouragement, and resources so that you can develop and deepen your meditation through daily practice in the first 100 days of 2024 and beyond.
Join us as we draw from meditation teachings by the founder of Pristine Mind Foundation, Orgyen Chowang Rinpoche, and insights from his book, Our Pristine Mind: A Practical Guide to Unconditional Happiness. This challenge is suitable for beginners to meditation as well as experienced meditators. Whether it is your first time or you have participated in the challenge in the past, we invite you to join us to start 2024 with 100 days of meditation!
- Weekly Emails of Pristine Mind Teachings and Guidance
- Guided Video Meditations with Orgyen Chowang Rinpoche
- Audio Guided Meditations – Drawn from Rinpoche’s Teachings
- Q&A Opportunities with Orgyen Chowang Rinpoche
- Daily Meditation Tracking Resources – Digital and Paper
- Resources on Insight Timer – Access a library of guided meditations and set up daily push notification reminders to meditate
- And more!
Sign up now to take part in the 100 Day Meditation Challenge!
We look forward to beginning 100 Days of Meditation together in the new year!
Orgyen Chowang Rinpoche is a meditation master and teacher residing in the San Francisco bay area of California. Rinpoche began his studies in Tibet with the great Jigmed Phuntsok Rinpoche, widely acknowledged as one of the greatest Dzogchen masters of the twentieth century. More…
Learn more about Orgyen Chowang Rinpoche